RealPlayer is a media player known for its ability to play a wide range of video formats and with integrated support for a lot of video codecs, including MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, and Windows Media formats as well as multiple versions of proprietary RealAudio and RealVideo codecs. RealPlayers are available for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Unix, mobile phones, portable devices, set top boxes, DVD players and even gaming consoles.
We have put together a complete Real Player Guide to help you understand the incredible power that Real Networks has put into this player. Simply click the link below and learn more about this powerful player!
1. Install RealPlayer
2. Don't pick the 14 day trial of the full version. Instead, end the installation.
3. Copy and paste the activator file into the directory folder. My directory folder was:
Make sure you close RealPlayer when you insert the activator file
4. Open activator and patch the program. if you're using Vista, right click on activator and click "Run As Administrator"
5. Open RealPlayer and install ALL updates
6. Enjoy RealPlayer Gold Plus 11 FINAL!!