Precise Editing Tools
Edit SD or HD video with drag-and-drop functionality, mouse and keyboard trimming, and ripple editing. Features include ProType Titling technology, multicamera editing tools, 32-bit floating point video processing, customizable window layouts, color-coded snapping, improved HDV/SDI/XDCAM support, Cinescore plug-in support, A/V synchronization detection and repair, and auto-frame quantization. More about video editing
Efficient, Professional Workflow
The Vegas Pro 8 interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple windows across multiple monitors, and save your layouts to fit specific editing tasks; nest Vegas projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks. System-wide media management produces maximum efficiency. Network rendering saves time by using multiple computers and networked drive arrays to render complex projects. Vegas Pro software also supports 24p, HD and HDV editing. More about the Vegas Pro workflow
Superior Audio Control
Use unlimited tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand. Apply customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX® and VST audio plug-ins. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control. More about audio production
Powerful DVD Tools
Burn Blu-ray discs directly from the timeline for high-definition delivery. Create standard DVDs with multiple video angles, subtitles, multiple languages, and running commentary. Apply Brightness and Contrast, Auto Levels, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Set CSS and Macrovision® copy-protection flags for masters. DVD Architect Pro 4.5 software supports the latest devices, including dual-layer DVD burners. More about DVD creation
Interactive Tutorials New!
Vegas Pro 8 software has a comprehensive help system, as well as detailed interactive tutorials that provide walk-through demonstrations of common features and functionality. These tutorials provide an easy step-by-step method of learning the product and the workflow necessary to complete most common tasks.
Okay guys. Here is a Step-By-Step, Pic-By-Pic, tutorial on how to get a fully functional copy of Sony Vegas Pro 8.0b!
1. Open up the file i gave you.
2. Double Click on "Install this first" and in it you will find the installer, read me, and another folder. View the Read-me and then run the installer.
3.It will start extracting files. Just keep clicking next until it promts you that it's ready to install.
4. Start installing it like normal.
5. Next, open up the folder and then open up and read the instructions.
6. Now double click on the Vegas icon on your desktop and this screen will apear. Then enter the Serial # into the space provided.
7. Then this screen will apear. Just close it.
8. After that open up the next folder and the instructions that are in it.
9. Next, read exactly what the instructions say. They tell you to copy both of the filse in that folder (vegas80.exe and sfs4rw.dll) and paste then into the folder you setup vegas in, overwriting the files that were already in there.
10. If you did all this correctly then you will see this screen.