Description: As the King of Iolcus, Jason had everything – a prosperous kingdom, the respect of his peers and a beautiful fiancé. But when she was assassinated on their wedding day, Jason vowed to take revenge on her killers – to do anything to restore her life and earn back the respect of his subjects. To accomplish this heroic feat, Jason must seek out the Golden Fleece and with the help of Greek mythology’s greatest heroes, set sail on the most epic voyage of all.
An epic scale action-RPG, Rise of the Argonauts immerses gamers in a gladiatorial adventure set in wondrously imagined vision of ancient Greece. With deep exploration and epic quests, players live a life of brutal combat as they lead a team of iconic warriors — including Jason, Hercules and Atalanta– through a world ruled by mythological gods.
- Gamers spend more time playing and less time micro-managing inventory and resources through a streamlined HUD and inventory system. Players can earn unique powers and abilities, but avoid tedious record keeping by dedicating deeds to a god of choice. Characters become stronger with armor and weapons upgrades significant in scope, leaving enemies nearly helpless. Players must learn to appease the Gods and interact wisely with those they encounter, as decisions impact the story flow and available missions
- Players assemble the most effective team of Argonauts for each mission to put the best battle plan forward. Lethal combinations of weapons and powers granted by the Gods, combined with the battle-tested loyalty of the Argonauts, make Jason a devastating force in combat. Players can change weapons on the fly to outmaneuver and inflict lethally devastating attacks on opponents, decapitating them with swords or cutting them in half with shields
- Players battle deadly foes, fearsome opponents and legendary monsters while experiencing a living, breathing and vivid ancient world taking players far beyond the generic broken statues and ruins that so often define the myth. The thrill of battle and intensity of action is strengthened through Tyler Bates’ (300 composer) epic musical score
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2400+
- RAM: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 1.5 GB (Windows Vista)
- Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128 MB RAM and shader model 3 support (NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or better / ATI Radeon X1300 or better)
- Sound Card: 100% Direct X 9.0c compliant sound card
- HDD space: 8 GB