Now, BSNL is also offering roaming facility on these cards. The charges of unlimited internet usage through these NIC and EVDO Cards are as under :
Tariff of NIC Card (Unlimited) in Rs.
Tariff of EVDO Card (Unlimited) in Rs.
Charges for Cards
i Sale Price of ICC Card in Rs.
ii Alternate to purchase of ICC :
ii (a) Fixed monthly charges for card
ii (b) Security Deposit (refundable)
Fixed Monthly charges for Unlimited Internet Usage in Rs.
Free internet usage
Addl usage charges
Roaming facility (Intra & Inter Circle)
As per technical feasibility
* Sale Taxes, as applicable, will be extra.
2. The above tariff will be effective from 1 st July, 2009 for all new customers. For existing customers who have already taken the cards and are presently getting unlimited service @Rs.250 for NIC and Rs.550 for EVDO card, they have to migrate to higher plan after completion of 6 months period and due intimation has to be given to them as per TRAI directions on the subject.
3. All other terms and conditions will remain the same.
• Promotional Offer – BSNL has reduced the sale price of PCMCIA type of NIC and EVDO cards to Rs. 1680/- and Rs 2100/- respectively. Offer valid till stock lasts or upto 30-9-09 whichever is earlier.
Unlimited Internet on CDMA 2000 1X using FWT/IFWT/HHT
BSNL also offers unlimited Internet access and downloading facility on CDMA 2000 1X technology by using FWT/IFWT/HHT with internet surfing speed up to 144 kbps @ Rs. 250/- per month wherein a customer can avail the facility of Local/STD/ISD calls at normal telephone call charges.
* This offer is valid upto 31-7-2009.